Monday, September 12, 2011

Seeing Signs…

A woman called the radio show (TalknAngels.com) last Wednesday saying she has been studying Law of Attraction through Abraham-Hicks for the past 5 years and though she constantly looks for signs, never sees any.

At the end of our conversation she mentioned how she often wakes up to the sound of someone calling her name although no one is there. 

Perhaps many of us don’t notice signs because we don’t know what we’re looking for.  I’m not speaking of those that are clearly marked, like a big red stop sign, although really, how many of us have missed them?
For that matter, how many of us have experienced something as obvious as to be awakened by someone calling our name, yet no one is there, and missed that.

I believe signs are easy to see, but only when you’re practiced at seeing them. 

And that is where I found myself the other day.  While in the park, stretching on my usual picnic table, I fell into my own mind.  Thoughts of a situation not going exactly as desired filled my head.  As I stretched my spine, I turned, and directly in my face, not to be missed were the words in the picture you see above.

Only you control your own fate & happiness.

Really?
I didn’t miss that sign.  It couldn’t have been much clearer.

Don’t sell yourself short.
Don’t be taken advantage of.
You deserve better. 
Don’t ever settle for less than what you are -.

Only you control your own fate & happiness.

For the next few days I am practicing noticing signs.  Visible, physical, well written signs or signs a bit more unusual, it doesn’t matter.   My only concern in this training exercise is to begin seeing more, for by Law of Attraction, the more I begin to observe, the more I will get to observe.

Please feel free to join me in this assignment and while practicing, it will help to remember…

Only you control your own fate & happiness.

Thank you for allowing me to be your wingman today.

Mike

2 comments:

  1. Signs come in so many shapes and forms, don't they? If you don't mind, Mike, might I share a link to my sign story about the dove?

    http://gjfoto.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-with-magic-but-no-photos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signs are all around us. I find dimes everywhere whenever I'm thinking of my dad. His birthday was Sept. 11th and I found three dimes that day. Great blog, Mike!

    ReplyDelete