Sunday, September 25, 2011

Inspired Thought.

Yesterday I experienced another sign and I’m beginning to believe what I’m thinking about at these moments is inspired thought.

On my morning walk through the woods, I heard a loud “Crack” and a tree limb crashed down right next to me; a happening my hiking friend calls a “widow maker”.

Thus was my morning.  I was in the midst of my staff meeting, doing my high five (5 things I’m thankful for from the prior day) when I considered a business seminar I had attended.  I've been asking for “money to flow to me” and I reflected on how this meeting may assist in bringing more income to my business. 
How wonderful I felt as I recognized I was actually helping the universe help me.

And it hit me.
Whatever you desire, whatever you ask for, whatever you want… it’s best to help the universe help you receive it. 
Help them help you.

My thoughts turned to the movie, "Jerry Maguire" with Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr.   There’s a great scene where Jerry (Tom) is begging Rod (Cuba),
"Help me, help you. Help Me, Help You. Help me, help you.”

So I asked my wingmen.  “Help me help you.”
And what came back was… “help us, help you.  Help us, help you.”

Crack. Whoosh.  Thump.  And the tree limb crashed down.

Help them help me.  Hmmm.  What would that look like?
Help them, help me.

In effect, help ME, help me. 
Help the larger part of me, my soul or my spirit,
help the physical me attract all that I long for.

Are you looking for money, maybe make a few phone calls, set a meeting.
Looking for a lover/partner, maybe get out of your house and do something you enjoy.
Better health?  Maybe get off the couch and take a walk.

They say, “Ask and it is given”. 
Perhaps if we can practice this we can actually receive all the universe has delivered in response to our desires. 

Thanks for allowing me to be your wingman today.

In Appreciation, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment