Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A pretty good idea…



Sometimes you just see the light and feel right about what to do. 
The question is… do you act upon that feeling?

I keep talking about practicing different ways to help myself and others feel better and be able to "access our wiser selves" more easily on demand. 

Starting today, I’m vowing to increase my training, to “practice what I preach”. 

To help myself and hopefully assist you as well, I will attempt to blog more frequently about my exercise du jour, the training I will be working on that day. 
Hopefully you will find this beneficial in your daily regimen and together we can build some synchronicity, which will be valuable to all of us, on our individual and collective journeys. 

So for today, let’s begin easily with a thought process.  We know the saying
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”.

I’ve read that although this is the popular form of this quotation, a more correct translation from the original Chinese would be… "The journey of a thousand miles begins beneath one's feet."  Rather than emphasizing the first step, Lau Tzu regarded action as something that arises naturally from stillness.  

Therefore, in stillness, I ask that you consider joining me in what will surely be an education, and if my ideas resonate for you, or if you have a particular routine that you enjoy, please drop me a line, either by commenting here on the blog or email me at michael@beyourownwingman.com.

Thank you for allowing me to be your wingman today.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment