Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feeling the Power

Yesterday, for the first time ever, I felt the power of an earthquake.  This incredible power, just below the surface of the earth, had my house swaying like a reed in the wind and it got me thinking. 

Abraham constantly speaks of the power that creates worlds running through each of us.  Religions and Mythologies throughout history have said in some fashion or another, either that we were created in God’s image, we have God’s blood coursing through us or we are our own Gods.  Another philosophy, possibly even more commanding, is that of evolution, that over time we have created our own strength, our own power.

Either way, I feel it is time to explore this great energy that seems to be just below my surface and yours as well.  Realizing such strength is the first step to cultivating it.  

My question then is…what practices can I utilize to help me in this endeavor?

I thought of two. 

The first is easy, start doing any type of physical exercise.  Anything, even if it’s just taking a walk down the street, start moving your body.  By law of attraction, you will begin attracting more and more physical strength.

The second is a bit more difficult and it was delivered to me from Ashtar, through Rita on our TalknAngels radio show.  When I asked what exercise I can do to help myself, the answer I heard was to meditate on a more cellular level so as to further understand how we are all connected. 

And so I ask you to join me today, to do a bit of physical exercise, and more importantly, to join me in meditating to feel the power of the trees, of the earth, and of ourselves.

Try both for a few days and let me know how you feel.

Thank you for allowing me to be your wingman today.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment