Sunday, August 7, 2011

How can I be your Wingman today?


I have a new practice that I just started yesterday morning and I wanted to pass it on. 
It is helping me and hopefully it will help you as well.   

To practice this is simple. 
Just ask someone, "How can I be your Wingman today"? 
If it’s someone you have a relationship with, you can ask it out loud.
If it’s someone you just happen to meet, you can just think it. 

Either way works.  It’s the mind-set we’re striving for here.  The quickest way to be your own wingman is to be someone else’s wingman first.  Helping another is a surefire way for you to help yourself.

Try this exercise for the next 3 or 4 days and see if it resonates for you. My belief is that your next 3 or 4 days will be far better because of it.  

Again, you don't have to voice it out loud.
More important than actually asking the question is keeping the attitude in the forefront of your mind, the "how can I be your wingman today" attitude.

Now go earn your wings, and have a great day.

In Appreciation, Mike

Questions or comments, you can email Mike at Michael@beyourownwingman .com

1 comment:

  1. I am going to do this Mike. I find thinking of others always helps me to get rid of the bondage of self. In these times especially, we could all use a wingman or wingwoman:) I'll let you know what happens!!

    ReplyDelete