Sunday, October 16, 2011

Success begets success.

And the better it gets, the better it gets.

Fresh off my 10 day fruit and vegetable cleanse I'm feeling pretty darn good.
Not that physically I'm feeling that much better, but emotionally, spiritually and mentally I feel fantastic, like if I can do that, I can do anything.

I was amazed at how my mindset toward food changed in only 10 days.  The last day we fasted, and it was not even hard for me, as I was no longer eating for enjoyment, only for nourishment.
It became very clear to me how our minds are fantastic tools with which we can use to create any situation we desire.  However, we must make sure it is us who are in control of our own mind and not our ego or some addiction.

The success of this week taught me I have the power, the power to organize and command my mind.  After many small steps, I just took a giant one in my personal growth and development. My "wings" are expanding and I feel great.

I urge you to do the same.  Set up a challenge for yourself, nothing too big, but something that does challenge you.  Spend a little time and consider it.  Put a plan in place, and maybe even a back up plan.  And be prepared to soar.  Start with something simple, something you know you can succeed at, and then succeed.  
Delight in the gratification of achievement, and then do it again.  
General Patton was totally correct, “Accept challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory”. 
I can tell you, I’m feeling victorious, and that is a great feeling to be walking around with.

Thanks for allowing me to be your Wingman today.

In Appreciation,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment