Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Father's Day... The Week I Created.

I did it.  I have asked for this week for a long time and I have now created it.  It took a great deal of practice, but I have done it. 
And if I can do it, anyone can... Including you.  How?  I started small, asking for primo parking spots and lo and behold, they started being there for me.  I then worked on improving my mood by playing my High Five game, finding things to appreciate and thinking better feeling thoughts.  My training continued and I have now created this week, which I am so looking forward to.  Is it really as simple as Abraham says, "Ask, and it is given"?

Well, I've been asking, and it has been given. 

The week begins with me flying out to Los Angeles with my son Lyle, where he will be taking some film classes at UCLA and looking for a job and an opportunity to build his life there. I've been wanting to spend time with him, and to be able to be there for him at such a pivotal time in his life feels good to me.  I can't think of a better way to spend Father's Day.

The week will end with me attending the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas where I will attempt to earn my way into "the Big Game".  My brother and I always discussed doing so, but never got around to it.  My brother passed away 8 years ago but I know he will be there with me.  I'm getting chills as I write this.  I can't wait.

To add a bit of spice to my week, I am having breakfast with Sark prior to flying to Vegas.  How cool!

 I LOVE the Law of Attraction and my practice of it has helped me create this entire week.  And if I  can create this, doesn't it follow that I can create anything I choose to.  I started out getting parking spots and now I'm creating dream weeks.  Please join me, start by creating something small, parking spots, a free cup of coffee, anything, just begin.  As the Zen saying goes, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". 

If I can do it, so can you.  There is no rush, you have plenty of time.  You don't have to be perfect, you just have to begin.


In Appreciation, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment