Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Climbing Back

I don’t know why I still am surprised when I see the Law of Attraction work as it always does.  We all know the better it gets, the better it gets. Or, of course the flip side, the worse it gets, the worse it gets.  Sometimes, don’t you just hate Law of Attraction.

Let me be clear, you can call the Law of Attraction a philosophy of life, and many do.  However, my beliefs run a bit stronger.  I believe the Law of Attraction is equal to, if not more powerful than, the Law of Gravity.

I see it, I practice it, I understand it.  Yet I can not master it. 

And so I find it fascinating how quickly I can fall out of “the Vortex”.*
And when I fall I see how readily the Law of Attraction shows itself.

The good news is I have learned over these past few years of practicing LoA that I can get back into the Vortex any time I choose to. I know that, and that knowledge gives me great confidence.  As a matter of practice it is simple, just reach for a better feeling thought.  Simple does not necessarily mean easy however, for when I am in the midst of conflict, strife or contrast I have not been able to just think that better feeling thought. 

I have found something that does work for me though.
I ask, “If I create everything that happens to me, why am I creating this?”
Is there some good in this?  Can I see it? What is it?
Am I to learn something from it?  What am I to learn?

In becoming and being my own best wingman, one thing I have learned, is to always look for the positive aspects of every situation I encounter. 
Again, if I create my entire reality, then I created this. 
And if I created it, I must be able to learn something from it.

This process helps me begin my climb back.  It helps me access my “wiser” self which helps me move into my vortex.  Once there, I begin seeing everything much clearer including solutions to any problems.  I feel more peaceful, thoughtful and better company for myself and for others.

The better it gets, the better it gets.

In Appreciation,
Mike

*Vortex is a term given by Abraham and defined by those who study Law of Attraction as… A positively aligned state of being, akin to being “in a Zone” or “on a Roll”, when you’re feeling good and loving yourself, when you’re vibrationally bringing to you, all that you desire. 

2 comments:

  1. I definitely appreciate this one, Mike! And I (unfortunately) relate to it way to much! Thanks for sharing!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to correct that last comment - it's not "unfortunate" - more like "uncomfortable"! It's fortunate to realize we're creating our own realities, just uncomfortable when I'm creating what I don't want or am having trouble figuring out how to realign myself to head down the path I want to be on. Damn these lessons! Or as you put it, sometimes you gotta hate LoA!

    ReplyDelete